Typical issues are:
- Invalid CC Details - Please make sure to enter the correct card number, expiration date and CVV code.
- Expired credit card - Please get a valid card from your provider, or use a different one.
- Billing Address Details - Make sure the Billing Address details and postal code details are correct.
- Unsupported Credit Card Provider - e.g. virtual credit cards can have restrictions applied to them that prevents from being used with our services. (supported Credit Card Providers: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, China UnionPay, debit cards)
- Debit Card + PIN requirement - If their card requires a PIN to do payments it won’t work with our online service. Please use a different card then.
- Geo Restrictions - Our payment gateway is located in the US. If the card prohibits to be used there it could be a reason for it to be declined.
- Active Decline by their Bank/Provider - If none of the above applies it can still be that their bank/provider declines the usage of their card for our services. E.g. because their protection system recognized us as a threat, or a small test charge when adding a credit card failed, so did the validation. They would have to get in touch with their provider and have them allowlist us or try a different credit card.
If you are a Tenant user who wants to adjust billing details in another Organisation:
- If you are facing issues changing any billing settings, contact the account owner if your user account has sufficient permissions to do so. The minimum set of required permissions is: "Billing - View & Manage". More information on tenant-managment can be found here
If you need further assistance due to issues with your billing details, please create a ticket through your customer dashboard at https://bitmovin.com/dashboard
Updated 8 months ago